Miami High People
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Miami High People

Choisis ton camp...

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

"Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

"Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Empty
MessageSujet: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 14:46

"Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Avselenagomezcol

"La vie d'un ami, c'est la notre, comme la vraie vie de chacun est celle de tous..."

• Gentille
    • Généreuse
    • Sensible
    • Têtue
    • Intelligente
    • Hypocrite
    • Confiante
    • Mystérieuse
    • Menteuse
    • Rancunière

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

"Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Empty
MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 14:50

FAMILY (maxi 4)
    "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." IMG 200x320
      NAME

TEXTE

"Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." IMG 200x320
      NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

LOVE (maxi 1)

NAME

TEXTE

EX LOVE (maxi 5)

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

BFF (maxi fille/ garçon)

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

FIRST LOVE
      NAME

TEXTE

BROTH' & SIST' OF MY HEART (une fille/un garçon)

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 15:19

FRIENDS (Illimité)
      NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

KNOWLEDGES (Illimité)
      NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

HATES (maxi 3)

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

NAME

TEXTE

Prudence L. Hamilton
Pretty Women && Sexy ?
Prudence L. Hamilton

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 15:29

BFF ?=)
http://www.lovesondages.skyrock.com
Hayden B. Jensens
    The life is not a fairytale

♥The life is not a fairytale♥
Hayden B. Jensens

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:04

Un lien ?
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:05

Prudence:Oui, mais moi je suis de 90 c'est pas grave ? Smile
Hayden: Biensur très chère queen adorée , tu veux quoi ? =D
Hayden B. Jensens

Hayden B. Jensens

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:06

Family ou Friends ?
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:08

Friends très proche , tu serais comme mon mentor, je t'admire et tout et tout ou bien famille , pour moi c'est la même chose (enfait je viens de repeter tout ce qu'elle viens de dire :p )
Prudence L. Hamilton
Pretty Women && Sexy ?
Prudence L. Hamilton

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:16

Pas de souci Prudence est très ouverte d'esprit^^
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:18

Okay je te rajoute Smile Mais uns scenario d'abord ?
Hayden B. Jensens

Hayden B. Jensens

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:20

C'est parfait,je te rajoute dès que j'ai le temps ^^
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:20

Okay donc famille ou amies proches ?
Hayden B. Jensens

Hayden B. Jensens

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:23

Amie proches ^^
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:24

Okay je te rajoute bientot Smile
Prudence L. Hamilton
Pretty Women && Sexy ?
Prudence L. Hamilton

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 16:48

Snjf je ne suis pas fortiche du tout en ce qui concerne les scénarios Razz
mais si tu as une idée... Very Happy
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 21 Juin - 18:55

Pff, hum on pourrait s'être rencontré dans un café, et il y avait une enorme fil alors on a commencé a discuter et tout et tout
Je ne suis pas très forte non plus ^^
Serena L. Woodsen
Smile, Y ou can. an it's Important
Serena L. Woodsen

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeLun 22 Juin - 13:35

Un lien tu me proposes quoi???
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeLun 22 Juin - 15:43

Biensur mais je n'ai pas vraiment d'idée :s Very Happy
Serena L. Woodsen
Smile, Y ou can. an it's Important
Serena L. Woodsen

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeSam 27 Juin - 19:38

Hates?
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeDim 28 Juin - 16:46

D'accord , un scenario ?
Sawyer G. Davis

Sawyer G. Davis

What ?
MY RELATIONS:
MY TEXTE:

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 12:02

. Hey
Un lien ?
Joan I. Stillman

Joan I. Stillman

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitimeSam 4 Juil - 18:29

Volontier , une idée ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."   "Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..." Icon_minitime

"Life is meant to be lived, and if you want to enjoy with Joan, come here..."
Page 1 sur 1